PTP SWIMMING POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Any non-resident in the pool area without a resident host shall be asked to leave by any resident aware of the infraction. The requesting resident shall immediately notify management or a board member.
- Residents are responsible for the conduct of their family and guests. Any person(s) not behaving in a manner appropriate for a family-friendly, neighborhood pool may be requested to leave the pool area by any resident, and the Manager or any Board Member should be notified immediately. Use your judgment and authority to stop inappropriate, unsafe and non-compliant behavior.
- Please clean up after yourself during and after use of the pool area. Volunteers maintain the beautiful environment in the pool area so please respect their efforts and lend a hand whenever possible.
- No throwing of objects of any kind.
- Pool area and restrooms shall be locked when not in use. Owners are required to use their keys and lock both after use.
- Swimming suits are not allowed in clubhouse above the restroom level.
- Rafts and soft pool toys will be permitted in the pool area if not interfering with the enjoyment of others - this includes the use of “noodles” provided by the Association. Any type of life preserver equipment is always allowed
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- The pool cannot be reserved for private parties.
- Pool furniture may not be hoarded, removed or abused.
- Residents will provide the Manager with a list of all current residents and their ages (if under the age of 21) wishing to use the pool.